We are looking for a Senior HR Manager who will make our company the first employment destination for the top talents in our industry.
- The HR manager will be responsible for our Staffing Agency.
- Will evaluate employee Programs, recommending improvements to employee relation policies.
- Make sure all employee related policies align with corporate goals.
- Establish regulations and enforce corporate policies.
- Will be charged with putting in place measures that will reduce employee turnover and retain talented employees.
- Attract top talents to fill out open positions.
- Act as a liaison between company and outside legal and professional resources to make sure employees policies follow current laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- MBA or bachelor’s degree with (5) year experience in Human Resources or related business field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resources supervisory position.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building skills.
THE RACE TRACKS:
Our team is working on contracts for Freehold Raceway, Meadowlands Racing (East Rutherford NJ) and Fair Lawn NJ.