New Frontier Group is glad and eager to share in- house news with our clients, prospective clients and employees about our Director of Operations for Parking. Our outstanding and experienced Parking staff has further been enhanced with the leadership of Henry Amartey.
He holds degrees in Accounting and Management, he attended Walden University and University of Ghana. He also worked with the United Nations as a Finance and Administrative officer for United Nations Population Fund. Also attended CDM Institute (Wayne NJ) and under took a course in computerized Accounting.
- 2005-2014 Overlook Medical Center (Atlantic Health)
Worked at Overlook Medical Center as the Parking facility manager for almost nine (9) years, the facility has thirteen (13) on-site garages, lots and decks plus two (2) off-site parking lots. Handled a total of almost ten thousand (10,000) cars daily between employees, patients and visitors.
Atlantic Health Protection and Security Services awarded him eight years straight Certificate of Excellence for outstanding performance, dedication and contributions to the Hospital and Department. Some of his achievements include the following:
- Computerized the Parking operation to make for easy revenue reporting.
- Was a member of the Atlantic Health Emergency Preparedness Committee which includes staff of Protection and Security, managers of departmental units, Union County Police, Summit Police Department and the City of Summit.
- Atlantic Health is a fortune 100 company.
- Increased Parking revenue by 100 percent by assist in putting in place measure to mitigate waste, restructure the parking rate and enforce parking rules.
- Played a major role in hiring and supervising seventy-eight (78) employees during the transition/renovation work from Hospital status to Medical Center to undertake valet, traffic control and customer service.
- Provided Monthly Parking garage survey report to the client and corporate office.
- Provided weekly, monthly and yearly reports to both the client and corporate office.
- Supervised twenty-five employees.
- 2001-2005 Central Parking System Newark NJ
Facility Manger Seton Hall University Parking
Managed a 24/7 parking garage with thousand space conveniently located close to Newark Liberty International Airport and Seton Hall University Parking garage located in downtown Newark. Airport location had five shuttle buses and a workforce of seventeen drivers, four cashier and four assistant managers. Was a candidate for a project manager supervising four locations and managers.
- Collating daily sales and revenues into reports.
- Provide customer service to enormous customers.
- Managed both facilities.
- 1997-2001 Parkway Corporation of New Jersey [Iselin NJ]
Parkway Corporation is a family owned business with a lot of experience in Parking management and Real estate development Industries headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with locations in major cities in most major cities in the East coast, Florida and Canada.
Managed a 24/7 facility with two decks, one has five levels for [ monthly parking] and the other has seven floors with 3000 daily parkers and 1500 long-term parker in Metropark in Iselin. A self-park location with 15 pay-at- foot pay station machines.
- Supervised four assistant managers and a staff of twenty.
- Delivered weekly updates to owners New Jersey Transit and corporate office.
- Delivered weekly financial reports.
- Increased revenue by twenty percent.
- Expanded with a 300-surface lot.