If you are an advisor looking for ways to rapidly grow your assets under management with no competition, or seminars, and want to create an alliance with CPAs, then learning how to help small business owners implement Designer DB Plus™ to solve their biggest problems is the key.
The Time to learn about Designer DB Plus™ has never been better.
- There are over 30 million Small Businesses in the United States
- IRS is hiring over 80,000 new agents (this means that IRS approved strategies will be more favorable for reducing taxes.)
- Data gathered by SCORE shows that 34% of small business owners do not have retirement savings plans for themselves, and 40% of business owners are not confident that they will be able to retire before the age of 65.
- 72% of businesses with 10 employees or fewer do not offer retirement plans to their employees.
- IN A RECENT SURVEY BY THE SLEETER GROUP, 72% OF SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS CHANGED THEIR CPA, because THEY ONLY GAVE THEM “REACTIVE SERVICES” INSTEAD OF “PROACTIVE SERVICES”
- 2020 Secure Act raised the tax credit limit from $1500 to $16,500 for plan set up cost. This makes most plans a zero cost for the employer to setup.
- Implementing Designer DB Plus™ helps many business owners qualify for the 20% QBI deduction.
- ERISA retirement plans provide strong Creditor protection
- According to a new report from RBC Wealth Management, the projected lifetime cost of care for a healthy 65-year-old is $404,253–and that doesn’t factor in long-term care costs, which could be as high as $100,000 a year.